17 January 2009

You are so SMALL to me.

humm.. have you ever being rejected by a person that actually has 'nothing' -- not anything -- with you? i mean we're JUST a close friend. and he was like randomly sayin some rejection words to me. and i didn't even say anything that possibly make him say that.

HA. HA. what's your point mr. BIG HEAD?
feel like u made my heart fly away and i was like totally have a crush on you? do you think i have butterflies in my stomach when i'm with you? do you really really think that my heart beats faster when you're around me? :D

well, IN YOUR DREAM! it's JUST your imagination, little man.

in my bahasa, it sounds: "PEDE BANGET LO!"





hahaa..
yeah little man. u look so small in my eyes now.



i mean, you've gotta be kidding me! ha. ha. ha. that's totally amusing. -.-'

i actually feel like i have never ever show something that potentially make me look i'm-oh-so-in-love-with-you.. well, at least as long as i still have my head up here and my feet up in the ground. du-uhh!!

then you say that words, and oh my goddamit i am soo totally can't accept it!! damn i'm angry. that's unacceptable. men, where is my pride?? shit.

yeayeayeahhss i might probably have my heart crashed and broken IF and ONLY IF i AM in love with you. or at least have a crush on you.

as a matter of fact, I AM NOT.
can't get it clear enuff?
I HAVE NEVER EVER THINK THERE ARE SOMETHING BETWEEN US.
except that u're a friend.

FRIEND.
is that sounds like 'lover' to you? yes? then go fix your brain. so it could interprete anything clearer.
i mean, can't a girl have a man bestfriend? it's not that i have orientation to get a boyfriend all the time everytime i get close with a guy. i know where to put myself in. I'M NOT AN IDIOT. i'm not a fairytale-mind lady. i open my eyes widely. i know u have no crush on me. i know u don't love me that way. so i only react. and me, amandita parameswari, is a woman that will only love a guy that love her in the way that she like. and i know u're not one of that guy.

u even gave me the song that in my interpretation means u're wasting some time with me. then don't! i don't care.

and, and, and, based on my experiences, my basic instict made me 'go for it' when i have a crush on someone. especially when he is someone that's not 'out of my reach'. i'm not a woman that like someone, sit down, 'ce-ce-pe' a little, and pray. or even hide everytime he coming towards. that's not me. at least i tried to let him know. *might be in kinky ways.. xp* i want him to notice me. the point is, i know what i'm doing.

and also, my besties would know about this!


IF you think i had a crush on you in the first place, maybe because that's just me. pardon me who's just tryin to be a nice person to a FRIEND. and a cool person to hang out and spend some time with.
this all is a big joke. u ONLY make u so small to me. yeah you, little man.

yes u're still a friend to me. i'm no bitchy lady. a friend but with less respect. it's all because of your big head. and big head is a metaphor. hehe. peace man! =D

1 comment:

Nona Lolita Theobroma said...

diiiiiiiitt..
aku jg uda naro blogmu diblogku looo..heheheeee...