07 November 2008

Random write! x)

Uhm,
i need to put something in here..
hmm,, well, since so far my life's as plain as an unflavoured yogurt.
then i will write randomly here.. =)


Hey, i'm so glad that obama wins the US election,, me n my friend just discussed it in the middle of our lunch yesterday,, we're happy that he won! =) i adore him a lil bit,, maybe because he's oh-so-charismatic, definitely brilliant, and he lived in indonesia when he was little. hehe,, it's just make me more interest and oh so proud. and a lil bit relieved maybe, coz i hope he could bring the world peace.. =)



humm.. ohyea,, i'm so crazy coz i have this lil crush on my teacher,, *blush blush* but unfo-ho-rtunately our age range is oh-so-faar.. =( i don't wanna say the number,, but uhuuhh this crush ain't going away-ay-ay-aaayy..


hahahaa..
he has this so much ch
arm,, and i have this crush since we gathered in a small class, and he was our mentor, and he has this charisma and oh so charmingg charmingg charm charm!! x)

and i'm a lil bit melted and mesmerized,, uh oh okay i lied, not a bit,, hehe..
i even googled him one day and found his address! haha.. silly me.. x9

i think a guy's charm could be my weaknesses. haha. i fell more easily on a charismatic guy than on the handsome one.. =)


i used to have this soo much passion when i have a crush on a guy.. i tend to show him who i am and let him know that i like him (well, not directly either..) than hide when he's around.. but since i close my last case at the end of highschool year, i'm not interested in chasing after a guy anymore.. *hahah,, chasing a guy huh?? xD* well, yea, after the D project have accomplished, -- and it was reeally2 great accomplishment! hahah -- i actually think that would be the last time i did all those silly thing. no no no way that i'm gonna make a first move to any guy! aanyy guy! no.



*remember what u wear when u were working on the D project, dhytt? hehe*

i dunno about my choice,, will it lead me to get a boyfriend any harder?

i don't know yet.
maybe i don't even care that much.
i know that i have some qualities, that's impossible not even one single guy could fall for me.

well,, this is the optimistic me speaking,, =)

but sometimes it's haard to stay positive u know.. especially when u're alone in a loong loong time..
maybe i've learn a lot about relationship not by doing it. i listen, i see, i'm helping for the solution, mostly from my bestfriends' experiences..

now i tend to just let it flow.. take it slow.. show people who's the real me.. sometimes i even need to show the better real me.. and.. wait.

yeah, wait. and for me it is a loong long wait..
i mean, what am i supposed to do then beside waiting for the chance to happen?
or miracle maybe? hahah.

just be patient dhytt..

stay positive and hopeful. believe this all is gonna worth it. there will be an equitable answer for what u've been waiting and asking all your life... =)

No comments: