29 October 2008

life is a mystery . . .

have you ever met a stranger that feels like he is your long-time-ago bestfriend?
that you are comfortable to talking to, laughing with, even could share some of your feelings..

have you ever met a stranger that you don't usually can talk about many things with someone new,
but with him u feel so free and just be you?


have you ever met a stranger that have a lot of things in common with you?

i mean, soo so mucch in common that makes you wonder 'how does it possible?'

well, yes i have.
it's actually months ago,, for exact on June 2008.
it's suddenly crossed on my mind again.. =)

here is how it happened..
at the end of June, on Friday, i had to go back to Jakarta -the place where i belong- because of this soo much pressure in my study, and i needed to attend mbak Nadia's wedding..
well, the main reason was actually: i'm so fed up with my study, and i almost gave up, and all i needed was only to come back home.
yes. my loving home. in Jakarta. even it was only for three days. three amazing days to come back to my loving family. to refresh my mind. to heal and make up all the depressed feelings.
what exactly complete my 'homecoming for healing' is actually when i was going back to this city, back to the reality, on Sunday afternoon, at this Sukarno Hatta airport..

when i arrived in this A6 waiting room, it didn't usually this veryy crowded.
in the middle of so many people looked for seats, i found one seat. straightly found it.
without any doubt, i went ahead and have a seat.
i wondered why there's one empty seat with so many people looking for a seat..
well, yea whatever.

then this guy who seated next to me started talking to me.

he and i had a long chat and we found so much things in common!
we even went back to Jakarta on same day, same hour, and for exactly same reason..
we were so damn fed up with our routine that we needed to come back home to refresh our mind..
so far i talked to him, i was totally being me.

i mean,, i never meet a lot of strangers out there,, but for a stranger, i know he's so comforting to talk with,,
he said he notice me bcos i looked like a friend of him,, that was bcos i was wearing my glasses! which i have never ever wear those damn glasses anywhere but my house, which i never left home without my softlens, which i wore it confidently outside the house for the first time only bcos i just want.

maybe if i didn't wear those damn glasses he'd never talk to me..

we had this chit chat for about 2 hours. and i never felt 2 hours was that short. i had a great time waiting.. xp
we also walked into the plane together.
and i thought it could get scarier only if we sat together again on the plane.

duh, it happened..
well, it's actually not really that together but our seat was on the same row.
mine was 30A, and his was 30D.
yeah, scary. whatever. what a coincidence.
then on the plane, i didn't talk to him at all. i was just enjoying my flight...
.

.

.
when our plane just landed, i still didn't talk to him.
then he and i walked out the plane one on one.
but hey, inside the airport, when all passengers were walking into the exit, he looked back, saw me, and he stopped.

yes, he stopped to wait for me.

i was just smile and wave my hand a little.
then we walked together again into the exit.
unfortunately, he carried a baggage, and i didn't.
it was almost 10 p.m and i had to get to my kost by taxi, all alone.
so i needed to left there as soon as possible.

that's the time when i had to say goodbye to Mr. Stranger...

humm..
i wish i could see him again..
when will i see your face again, Mr. Stranger?
hehe..

i don't know if it's like a picture of my Mr. right someday,,

i don't know if it's only a gift from my lord for me to not to feel alone in the middle of my trip goin' back to where-i-don't-belong..

but one thing for sure, i'm glad bcos after that night, i feel completely heal. maybe it's just nice to talk to someone that you barely know, but accepts you for who you are, and it's comforting, and fun too, cos u never experienced it before. it increased my self esteem, which i lost before..


well,
life is a mystery.
yeah folks, it really is.


i actually not really hope that someday we'll meet again and we clearly remember each other, *well bcos actually i hardly remember him either! haha*

sounds like a fairysuckstale..

but it would be nice if it does happen, eh?

maybe i could break the mystery.. =)

No comments: