24 April 2012

3 things I know

Well, at 20th-24th April 2012 i went back to Jakarta, my loving home.
some things are the same, some things change.

Yes, I gotta admit that I've lost my passion for a while, but after this coming home, I know 3 things for sure.

1. I have to be stronger. it's for Inyok. she's been strong for her whole life. it's time for me to be stronger than her, to keep her strength alive, to look out for her.
2. I have to work harder. I just can't give up. it's for Babe. I know he never gives up for his family, so I will not just giving up easily. ever.
3. I have to be even more patience. it's for Billy. what I know now, I want a future with this man. to be better person for him, I gotta be.

And doing all these things for the ones I love, is for me. cause I live to make my beloved ones happy. I will never wanna make them down.

Bismillah.

1 comment:

Nay said...

smangat mandiiittt.... pasti bisaaaaa