19 April 2010

na na na na.. my 21st birthday!

hey hey heeey!!

so I haven't told ya bout my 21st bday, have I? :D

I think it's kinda becoming my habit, to make a post about my birthday, one month after my bdayiyaay! nyehehe >:)

soooo, here comes, the 21 YEARS OLD lady! still survive in a hot hot city, surabaya! hahaha.. this year I was more real-axed than I was on my 20th bday!

it's like, twenty something..? been there done that!

hehe.. yes, I am more prepared for this. chill.

so yeah, here is another bday with my family faar away from me, so I just got a chance to celebrate it with my beloved friends here! well, nothing really special this year, actually.. ey, what?? liar! my bday is always special, however simple it is! :D

one simple habit on my bday is, to get a fine look. of course i have to wear nice clothes, clean up real nice, good hair, simply lookin'goood on my special day! it's a routine! this year's different thing is, my 3 besties texted me on midnite! yeah, 3 years with them and i didn't actually got any sms bday wishes from them before! heehee.. i got many bday wishes from lots and lots of friends and family, in FB, twitter, sms.. and i of course kindly replied 'em personally as always.. ;)

uhmm, 19-20 March 2010 is kinda exhausting, i remembered.. many college tasks, saman dance practice (cz we were having a show coming up), went out till late, and the saman performance was on 20th, and i had to be at campus at 6 o'clock! huwoh!

and heey! my family sent me a large bday opera cake! yaay! so, after class, me and my girls came to my casa to have a lil bday cake partay! hehe fuun :)



here comes the BIG opera cake! :)

blow the candles, 21 years old lady!

and i was really dying to see this great movie, My Name is Khan.. so i treated my girls to Sutos to see this movie! and i got to wear the shirts they gave me as bday present! it was RED, and i loved it! :* turned out the movie, My Name is Khan is such a really guhrreat movie! i'm real happy that i get to watched it on my bday! and yeah, my besties were there for me.. they enjoyed the moment with me.. it had been a while tho, since the four of us went out together.. ^^

yay!


it is RED and i loved it! :D

it was simply a good good day for me! alhamdulillah, ya Allah..

thank you for the chance of being 21..
thank you for the chance of being with my friends on my special day..
thank you for the people who care enuff to wishing me sweet things on my bday..

well, can't thank You enuff for all of Your blessings! alhamdulillah! ;)

we were kumus-kumus, and happy! ;)

No comments: