27 August 2009

mandhyta's having a cranky mooooood! LOL

yoyoyoyoyoooooiiii ..
what's up people! been having a good life, eh? yeah. HOPE so! hahhaa..

if u wanna know my life, well, hours ago i can find myself in the most happiest and grreally really thankful for this life. but ya haah! i dunno, suddenly, ummh, my current mood when i was typing this, i feel like, umm, kraaaazzzeeehh!!!!

hahaahahhahaa

why? dunno. hav noo ideos palpados! grrr..

lets just say that im having this random cranky and a lil bit krazy mood! yoo hoo! \m/

maybe bcos i just finished watching friends season 8, (l-l-late?? yeah, whatever you saay) and i don't find it has a happy ending! uurrrggghhh made my mood like, blaaahhh!! :z and i found some lovebirds on twitter and i read their timeline, like sooo in love, even it's new couple or the old ones.. hyaiiikksss.. plus, i had this yucky "bandeng asep" that my auntie gave me today, and bleaahhhhh turned out i DID NOT like it! i felt nauseous! :'( and now my room smells fishy! yuuckk! :(

and now im talking crazy on my blog, y know, usually i want perfection in this blog, buuuuut what the hell.. that perfection thing is an obstacle to me for being more spontaneous! >:p

and i've been nauseous and acting crazy for a moment now, and THIS is my way of stopping me become mooore hiperactively crazy! LOL. yeah baby, by updating my blog! hha! this typing thing helps to control my wackiness! ahahhaaa *still dancing wacky thou!* :D

oh, and i hate the fact that i'm havin more fun in microblogging on twitter so i have more intimate time with my bb, that it made me kinda awkward to type in my laptop keyboard! ahahhahaa

i've been experiencing many ups and downs in my life since the last time i updated my blog.. well but lets just say that life goes on and i have to move on and try and try and try to be a better person in every step that i take..

wait. i know what u're thinking, stop stop stop! dont throw me that 'ast-bug' yet!! if i can read ur mind, ure trying to yell: THAT'S CLICHE MANDHYTAA!! what a motherf-er silly beee ouch!!

ahahahaa yeah i know that, but y know, when u thought life could be so simple, as a matter of fact, life is NOT that easy.. but when u think the life u're live in is soo damn f-ing hard, just remember to aaaalways find the positive things and ask to God what's the meaning behind all this.. sooner or later u'll find the answer and then life feels so simple! ;)

yeah we're all have our own problem in this life.. but we have no right to become a person that wouldn't care about others.
boy, that's just mean! :(
me, personally still haven't found out the right way to be a right person that is mature enough to face this world with all its complication awaiting for me to be solved. by my age, i am a grown up and shud be living my life in a mature way. but gosh, the pressure of maturity just can NOT helping me being mature.. well, maybe i might, but maturely depressed. *hehe i think i could be easily depressed :/*
we're gonna be mature by nature.
i believe God have plans to all of us. whoa, might gone very looooong if i keep talkin bout this. about me-life-God-etc. hehe

whew! see? i kinda solved my own problems tonite! i turned my mood from cranky to real calm, as u can see in my writing in this post;
the beginning = bzzzzttt *&%#$ bleahhhh!! >:(
at this point
= hmmmmmmmm... 0:)


ehehehh.. fun! yeappp.. okay then, seems like i've put myself together.. i'm off! catcha later! toodles! :*

No comments: